Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Insurance added to my plan without my consent!!!
mariahgroves

Insurance was added to my bill without my consent. I NEVER get insurance on my phones. I called to have it removed and have now been dealing with agents and supervisors for A YEAR trying to get my money back. Depending on who I get on the phone, I get totally different answers about what they can and can't refund as well as totally different amounts. Then when it gets escalated up to the supposed higher up supervisor who is supposed to call me back, THEY NEVER DO!!!

I have seen that this has been a problem with MANY other customers. 

Verizon: I have been a customer for 20+ years. You'd rather lose the next 20 years of my money (because obviously I'm switching carriers after this nightmare) than just give my money back that you won't take responsibility for stealing in the first place. WHERE IS THE LOGIC???

0 Likes
Re: Insurance added to my plan without my consent!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are saddened to hear what you are going through and want to check on this with you to reach a resolution together. Your account security is something we value immensely, and I will make sure to review this fully to take care of your account. Please be on the lookout for a Private Note from me so that we can discuss this further. 

~Pablo

0 Likes