Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My Iphone 5S has a cracked screen, and during work yesterday, I believe sweat got into the internal part of the device, how do I get a replacement phone using my Total Mobile Protection, in which it states that the replacement should be of no cost to me?
Darian11b

My Iphone 5S has a cracked screen, and during work yesterday, I believe sweat got into the internal part of the device, how do I get a replacement phone using my Total Mobile Protection, in which it states that the replacement should be of no cost to me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My Iphone 5S has a cracked screen, and during work yesterday, I believe sweat got into the internal part of the device, how do I get a replacement phone using my Total Mobile Protection, in which it states that the replacement should be of no cost to
dilbertaz

No-deductible only applies to manufacturing defects not to lost, stolen or damaged devices.

Equipment Protection Programs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Iphone 5S has a cracked screen, and during work yesterday, I believe sweat got into the internal part of the device, how do I get a replacement phone using my Total Mobile Protection, in which it states that the replacement should be of no cost to
dilbertaz
0 Likes
Darian11b

I've already tried that, It said i had a deductible of $149.00.

0 Likes
dilbertaz

No-deductible only applies to manufacturing defects not to lost, stolen or damaged devices.

Equipment Protection Programs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Darian11b

Okay, I'll look into it, But lets just say that there is a deductible, If I decided to complete the claim, and they try to charge me the fees, would i be able to cancel the claim by chance?

0 Likes
dilbertaz

As part of the claim process they will charge you the deductible, after that your options are cancelling before the replacement ships or refusing delivery but I would contact Asurion directly to confirm

Mobile Device Technology Product Protection - Help FAQs | Asurion

0 Likes
Darian11b

So, what I'm tracking from that post, is that pretty much either way, I'm gonna be charged? Alright roger that, thanks brother.