Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone protection expanded from 2 to all of my 4 phones w/o my authorization
KStanfield

In early August, our family owned two pixel 2's, a flip-phone, and an S4. We had insurance on the two pixels. None on the S4 or the flip phone.

In August we replaced the S4 for an A10e. Good phone. Paid cash. However, the August bill showed the Verizon replaced the two individual insurance plans on the pixels (total $21) with a 4 phone insurance plan costing $50/month. More than double the cost! We have auto pay and didn't notice the change until last week.

We DID NOT CHANGE any aspect of the plan. The only change was replacing the S4 with the A10e. And I explicitly said I don't need insurance on the A10e because in one year the insurance would just about pay for a replacement A10e, anyway.

Verizon's Chat Box was worthless. I couldn't find a number to call Verizon to ask about the change. We're going to the Verizon store tomorrow to hopefully fix the problem. I'll reply to this post after we meet them.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Phone protection expanded from 2 to all of my 4 phones w/o my authorization
KStanfield

Thank you for your response n action on crediting my account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs

So call Verizon and complain.   The number is in your service contact list on your phone.    You call *611 from your mobile phone.  
They can retroactively remove three months worth of erroneous charges.  Just an FYI for further reference they only will remove three months of back charges. It is up to us customers to read the bill regularly and catch mistakes so that's a good thing you didn't wait any longer.

0 Likes
KStanfield

Thank you for your response n action on crediting my account.

0 Likes