Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
REMOVING TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION
Mlogic

I NEVER AGREED TO TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION AND NOW I'M UNABLE TO REMOVE IT! VERIZON IS OF NO HELP. THEY JUST GIVE ME INFORMATION THAT KEEPS ME RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES ON THEIR WEBSITE. THE TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION DOES NOT SHOW UP WHEN I GO TO REMOVE IT FROM A LINE, YET I AM STILL CHARGED FOR IT MOTHNLY (AND HAVE BEEN FOR 21 MONTHS APPARENTLY!) . 

HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO REMOVE THIS? WHAT A FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS. I'M SWITCHING PROVIDERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IN THE MEANTIME, I'D REALLY LOVE TO NOT BE CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I NEVER AGREED TO...

Re: REMOVING TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would hate to lose your preference and would like to help out as we know how important it is to pay only for the services you use and want. Removing the insurance is fast and easy from your My Verizon account. From the following link you can find information on how do to this: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-change-features-video/

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
glitchedpixel

@Mlogic wrote:

I NEVER AGREED TO TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION AND NOW I'M UNABLE TO REMOVE IT! VERIZON IS OF NO HELP. THEY JUST GIVE ME INFORMATION THAT KEEPS ME RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES ON THEIR WEBSITE. THE TOTAL MOBILE PROTECTION DOES NOT SHOW UP WHEN I GO TO REMOVE IT FROM A LINE, YET I AM STILL CHARGED FOR IT MOTHNLY (AND HAVE BEEN FOR 21 MONTHS APPARENTLY!) . 

HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT HOW TO REMOVE THIS? WHAT A FRAUD THIS COMPANY IS. I'M SWITCHING PROVIDERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IN THE MEANTIME, I'D REALLY LOVE TO NOT BE CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I NEVER AGREED TO...

Do you not check your bill...? I'm on autopay with my internet and notice an increase of 10 cents let alone $13/$15. 

"Verizon is of no help" You don't get to point fingers when you don't apparently check your statements. If you did, a rep could have easily removed on the first bill and even credit it back. Now you're nearly 2 years in and want to say something. It doesn't work that way.

bearone21
Leader

did you have any warranty claims on the phone? you never called cs in 21 months?

0 Likes
Madoghamm

I don't want to remove the phone from the account. Just the total mobile protection.

The verizon support link doesn't explain how to remove the protection plan.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

See # 15 under General Info at

Device Protection FAQs

0 Likes
cilly007

The option to remove total mobile protection is not listed as a "product" under manage your products on the phone but it's on my bill. It's $15 and I can't remove it from that device via My Verizon.  I have followed the instructions in all these threads.... 

mindblaster585

After looking at lots of these posts, I finally found the magical "Products & Apps" page with the "Manage your Products" tab:

https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/productsapps/

0 Likes
Bmh4796

But when you click “remove” you are taken to a page that says confirm that you’re adding 😤😤😤😤

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It sounds like it may have already been removed, and is not showing properly online. We would love to confirm this with you, and check for any other possibilities. To allow us to do so, you will want to contact us directly in Private, so we may securely access your account with you. 

VZW_Robert

0 Likes