Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scam asurion
Eddyky

I was recommended to get an insurance with asurion when I was talking with Verizon representative.  After awhile, my phone got a crack screen so I filed a claim through asurion and only gave me an option to replace by paying 200dollars 

So I called asurion and asked why and they said the repair company dosent have screens to replace. So I asked what company do you use? And they said we never give that information. 

I say garbage

What a scam. I cannot believe Verizon is using a scam company for the insurance.  A total disappointment. I always trusted Verizon over other companies but this really angry me off.

Btw. My uncle owns a law firm. I'm thinking of taking legal actions. 

Tags (1)
Re: Scam asurion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good evening. I'm sorry to hear your device was damaged and that you had a hard time getting the screen repaired. Not all screens qualify for repair. Also, the service isn't available in all areas.  Here is a link to more information. https://www.asurion.com/cell-phone-screen-repair/ - Carter 

0 Likes
Re: Scam asurion
Tigerstep

Good for you and your uncle. Dunno how this is related to Verizon since Asurion is a seperate company all together.

0 Likes