Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Should have better screen repair options for Google Pixel phones
ksalexander2002

I'm bummed!  Bought the Google Pixel 2XL about 6 months ago. Love the phone. Don't love the Asurion coverage. Yes, they will replace my cracked screen but I have to send it in. I will be without my phone for 3-4 days. Why can't I take it somewhere local like you can with other phones?  Why not a Verizon store?

0 Likes
Re: Should have better screen repair options for Google Pixel phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello ksalexander2002,

My phone is my lifeline, so I understand how frustrating it would be to live without it for a few days. I'm sorry to learn of any inconvenience with repairing your screen, and I'm right here to assist in any way I can. Please allow me to explain, the screen repair option is a way to keep your device warranty in tact, and it costs much less than a full insurance claim. Keep in mind that the screen repair option is subject to parts availability. So, this is most likely the reason it needs to be sent in. I assure you that the model of your device would not play a factor when it comes to your repair options. 

In addition, Asurion handles every aspect of all insurance claims. Verizon Wireless stores do not have the capability to repair or replace any devices, and Asurion claims cannot be completed in one of our stores. Does this provide clarity?   

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes