Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech Coach email - is this real or spam/scam?
GIDave

Wife & I just got iPhone XRs last month - signed up for Verizon's Protection Plan - today I received the email below (first pic) from Tech Coach - assumed likely from Verizon but did not click on any links - googled 'Tech Coach Asurion' and got the hit in the 2nd pic - seems like a real Verizon site - first, is this a ligit email and second, are these worth reading and following the links?  Thanks.  Dave

Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 3.44.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-04 at 3.44.53 PM.png

0 Likes
Re: Tech Coach email - is this real or spam/scam?
bearone21
Leader

i've had messages from them but never an email.

0 Likes
Re: Tech Coach email - is this real or spam/scam?
Asurion_Official
Verified Partner

We're happy to hear that you and your wife signed up for Total Mobile Protection! These are indeed valid emails. As a part of your TMP coverage, you may occasionally receive e-mails with tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your devices. The email topics can range from device setup and photography, to even security tips. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks. 

0 Likes