Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total Mobile Multi Device + $9/mo additional coverate
maytag6910

I have total mobile protection multi device on my plan of 9 phone lines.  We've reached the limit of 3 lines with claims but not 9 total claims.  Adding the additional coverage for other lines for $9 per month. Is that $9 total per month or $9 per month per other line?  Do I have to add it to all 9 lines?  Seems like 3 are still covered by the $39 plan.  Double insurance?  Verizon folks I've talked to can't give me clear answer.  3 people, 3 different answers.  Can't tell from my Next Bill Summary either.  Thanks in advance for your input.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Multi Device + $9/mo additional coverate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I realize how confusing it is to understand and be able to explain the multi-device insurance. Lucky for me, I have it all spelled out by Verizon in the Insurance and Equipment Protection page for you to check out in the link provided. What I know for certain is that you have coverage for 3 devices at $39.00 per month and each additional device is $9.00 to add on. That's a substantial saving to insure multiple devices. Please see all the details here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-faqs/

Tina_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Multi Device + $9/mo additional coverate
glitchedpixel

It's all a scam with no real benefits. Total Mobile protection is $13 per line ($10 for budget phones). Three lines at $13 each is the same as that $39 bundle.

Total Equipment Coverage is the same thing (minus Asurion's tech support) for $9. If you opted into that insurance instead, it's cheaper at $9 from the start instead of $39 + $9

0 Likes