Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total Mobile Protect added without my CLEAR knowledge
Ajay86

I have been a Verizon Customer for many years and have enjoyed the generally good coverage but being the fool that doesn't check the monthly bill, I just learned that I have been charged for the Total Mobile Protect monthly for the past 2 years. I was told that I signed up for it at the store at time of a device purchase. Looking at blogs it seems that this seems to be happening a lot. It's a shame that Verizon has stooped to this low and I'm sure a class action law suit will happen eventually. I was told that I would could only be refunded 4 months of this fee. Anything less than a full refund is would be a joke. I'm going to switch to AT&T... and wait for a possible piddly $5.00 check when the class action law suit gets settled.

0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Protect added without my CLEAR knowledge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ajay86, I can certainly understand your concerns about being billed for Total Mobile Protection for two years. Please note that we make every possible effort to notify you of the charges on your account, which is readily accessible 24/7 via My Verizon. Regrettably, we would not be able to offer more than four months credit for the device protection charges you have received. Let us know if this helps to clarify.

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes