Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total Mobile Protection? Waste of money
CForrest88

So here is what happened:

I have several lines on my account and have been with Verizon for well over two years now. Never missed a payment, and even paid the extra for insurance if anything were to happen to one of my devices. Now here’s the problem.. I have a series 5 cellular Apple Watch I’m making payments on that got damaged.. pretty badly. I have device protection on it which is a life saver right? Wrong. After speaking to the Verizon Representative on the phone, who was kind enough to send me links to Asurion, so I could use my insurance I find out that the version I have, has been discontinued. So I’m STILL paying insurance and monthly payments on a product that got damaged.. so, Verizon, what are you going to do to either fix this, or reimburse me for what I have invested into something that could be well considered fraud?

Re: Total Mobile Protection? Waste of money
Tigerstep

Apple makes the watch, not Verizon. Asurion provides the insurance, not Verizon.

Anyone with an Apple product should be using Apple Care anyway.

0 Likes