Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Total Mobile Protection added without my authorization!!
Blsavage805

I found out I had TMP.  I NEVER authorized this.  I always handle repairs myself.  I literally just had to fix a broken iPhone screen (first time I’ve had a break in years) and took care of it myself.  Why?  Because I never authorized TMP and therefore owned up to paying out of pocket myself.  Now I see I’ve been getting charged on 3 of 4 phones under my account for this.  Incredibly frustrated right now.

Re: Total Mobile Protection added without my authorization!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand how important it is to know your bill details and what you are paying for. We want to make sure we get this resolved for you. Do you still have the device protection on your devices at this moment? How did you process your device upgrade?

PamD_VZW

0 Likes
Verizonsnextlawsuit

If this happens to me again, it’ll be grounds for a lawsuit and press investigation 

deloused

lol good luck with that lawsuit!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are stunned to see you had the Total Mobile Protection service without authorizing it, the last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. We want to make things right. Has your insurance dilemma been fixed (feature removed)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Verizonsnextlawsuit

You are still charging me Total Mobile Protection - what a joke. 

If anyone out there has had the same issue and seeking action, please reach out to me via Twitter, where I've put out a call to action. 

1.PNG2.PNG

cholado

I happened to me too, $15 per month, and I've tried to remove it via chat communications and the they tell me to call the 800 number. When I call the 800 number it's automated service only. It's been about 5 days of trying to get this removed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to modify your account features is important, and we are here to assist you. Please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. Albert_VZW

0 Likes
Verizonsnextlawsuit

You are probably a member of the Verizon team or highly unlikely underestimate your rights as a customer- sad 

0 Likes
Verizonsnextlawsuit

The blockheads are at it again, trying to charge me for 1/2 of Total Mobile Protection this month.

FYI, every time I post a message to this forum, a Verizon member "tries" to contact me - but never makes any changes to their illegal billing activity. 

However they keep trying to take my hard earned money, and are manually adding this fraudulent insurance back to my account.

2E7ACDDF-89EF-4DCC-8ED0-F095BFAD01DD.jpeg

0 Likes