Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total Mobile Protection for 5 Lines?
tc9285

When I signed up for total mobile protection, I was told it covered 5 lines.  I was just denied service, as they're now saying that the plan only covers 3 lines, and I would have had to register for additional lines.  Anyone know when this changed?

0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Protection for 5 Lines?
Asurion_Official
Verified Partner

We apologize for any confusion.  In order to be eligible for Total Mobile Protection Multi-Device plan your account must have at least 3-10 active lines. However, this program allows for flexible coverage by providing only 3 registration slots that are assigned to a line when a claim is needed.  This provides coverage only when it is needed, instead of trying to predict which lines will require a claim. Once a line is registered to one of these slots, it cannot be removed and is covered as long as you are enrolled in the program and have not exceeded the claim limits. You can add additional registration slots to ensure all of your lines are covered for an additional $9/month.  You can learn more about the program by visiting https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/total-mobile-protection-multi-device/ .

0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Protection for 5 Lines?
tc9285

Thanks for the response, but you didn't actually answer my question.  Did the original plan, before it changed, offer protection on 5 lines?  One of your reps told me on the phone last night that the plan did recently change.

0 Likes