Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total Mobile Protection "Free Gift"
BodegaGirl1948

When I purchased my I Phone 7 last April, 2017, I purchased the Total Protection Mobile Insurance.  I had to keep it for a specific amount of time, and then I was promised I would receive a free gift.  I never received the free gift.  I contact Verizon Wireless two different times, and was told two different things and even transferred to the insurer's office.  I have just now received another so-called "offer" with the promise of a "free gift".  Has anyone successfully enrolled and received their "free gift"?  If so, what is the gift?  Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Total Mobile Protection "Free Gift"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BodegaGirl1948, wow, that is a long time to be waiting for a gift that never arrived. I want to ensure that this time around, you never have to encounter the same situation again. Below is a link where it will provide you set by set instructions on what you will have to do get the gift. Please go to question #3. Please let me know if that worked for you. https://es.verizonwireless.com/support/equipment-protection-open-enrollment-offer/

AkaneM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes