Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total home protection fraud
Slowverizonwireless

I have an iPad pro which is covered thru Verizon home protect. I was having issues with images so sent it into Asurion. It has a slight scratch so they made me pay for glass replacement in order to get it fixed. It came back and the iPad would turn off after thirty minutes thus requiring plugging in the unit for ten minutes for it to reset. Sent it back in again. It was returned with broken glass and still shutting off. Sent it in again and it now turns off after ten minutes. Sent form in again and now still waiting for claim to be reviewed. I have spent over six hours on the phone and have had a non functioning device for over a month. Due to Asurion being the only option in the marketplace, we as consumers are messed up. I am paying Verizon extra for this service and they will do nothing but tell you to call Asurion. I handled customer service issues at major retailers and have never seen the callous disregard for the customer that I have experienced here.

Re: Total home protection fraud
Tigerstep

If your in Walmart McDonald's messes up your order, do you make a complaint with the Walmart customer service desk? Of course not, that would be silly. 

People do have a choice for Apple products, never opt into Asurion over Apple Care.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can definitely understand the frustration of having to send back your tablet multiple times for various issues. However, all insurance replacements are handled directly through Asurion, as you have mentioned. You will need to follow up with Asurion in order to process any and all claims. Please see the link below for more details. 

https://www.verizon.com/support/file-a-claim-faqs/#how

-Joshua

JazzyJeffJax

The program sold to your customers is "Verizon" Home Protect. Not Asurion Home Protect.

If Verizon has heir name on it, don't you think they should not only stand behind the service, but also ensure Asurion, the third party partner, is providing better than marginal service?

0 Likes
AJDC

Dang It They Got me Too!

0 Likes