Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Total mobile protection plan
elbo

So for 2 years I have been paying for this to cover my grandkids phones ! Now one of them gets a cracked screen and they go to the store to have it repaired and are told it will cost $199 !!!!!!!!!! Why in the heck am I paying monthly to protect them when I can get someone off Craigslist to repair it so much cheaper ??????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Total mobile protection plan
Weth
Sr. Leader

I don't know why you were paying.   The copay was clearly stated in the agreement so it shouldn't have been shocking. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Elbo, thanks for reaching out to us and I'm saddened to hear about the screen on your grandkid's device. Our goal is for you to have a working phone and having insurance is important to cover you in these situations. Here's additional information on the deductible and how to repair a broken device. http://vz.to/2d3DfcK I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
elbo

Well this is an older woman who trusted people who said that it was TOTAL protection ! Yes I am stupid for not reading the thing in its entirety !!! Smiley Sad

0 Likes