You can cancel your device protection option at any time online. Upon canceling, you'll receive a prorated refund of your monthly fee.
Note: If you cancel your device protection, your current device won't be eligible again, except possibly during future open enrollments. Open enrollments aren't guaranteed.
- Go to the Products & Apps page in My Verizon.
- Tap or click the Manage Your Products tab at the top of the page.
- If you have multiple lines on your account, select the line with the device protection option you want to remove.
- Find the device protection option you wish to remove, and tap or click Remove From Account.
- Review the changes and bill impacts on the confirmation pop-up, and then click Remove Product to confirm the transaction.
Note: You can only remove a device protection option from one line at a time. To remove the same product from another line, select that line and repeat steps d and e.
You've canceled your device protection. Your device is no longer protected.