Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unauthorized mobile device protection added to my account
Chris7131

I was trying to add a line to our account, and upon completion started receiving emails that I had enrolled in mobile device protection. Which I did not add to my two existing lines. I have tried contacting customer service and they cannot do anything about it. All I wanted to do was add a new line. So now there are add ons that can not be removed. This is pretty sneaky on Verizon’s part since I already have purchased Applecare and now paying for Verizon’s  outrageous fee on top of it!  

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized mobile device protection added to my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a Direct Message.

>Bris

0 Likes
Re: Unauthorized mobile device protection added to my account
Jamisonl

I had the same issue. I have been charged for 25 months of $50 device protection that was never signed up for. I have had no help in getting this refunded. The first request was denied and even though the customer service rep knew that they "only refund 3 months" they still put in the request, knowing it would be denied. They said I was going to hear from them, but I never did. They also never removed the protection so it was charged another month. They said they made the mistake and admitted they had no paperwork for the issue, but have refused to let me talk to anyone who has the authority to provide this refund. It is now $1,150 worth of charges.

0 Likes