Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Reneged on a $72.00 credit...
Denverclimber
Novice

Spoke to a rep a few weeks ago, he offered me a $72.00 credit on my upcoming account for a current major phone problem with extended warranty, got authorization from his supervisor, and sent me a text, which I still have, further confirming the $72.00 credit.  THE CREDIT NEVER APPEARED ON MY JUST RECEIVED BILL.  Don't waste your time VZ trying to worm your way out of this. You have the recorded voice call as proof of the credit you offered and I have the text from the rep.  After twenty one years, Verizon has sunk to the bottom of the lowest lows, with their blatant lie and deception. You can call me to clear this up. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Reneged on a $72.00 credit...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Denverclimber, we do want to make sure that you can get the credit you need. So we can help, please send us a Private Note. *Jose

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Reneged on a $72.00 credit...
Denverclimber
Novice

Yesterday, I made a call to the Business Bill Dept, as I have a business line, the woman viewed the text that confirmed to me the $72.00 credit, THAT WAS NOT APPLIED, as well as that reference in the original rep's notes. She then gave me an immediate $30.00 credit and got me an approved $70.00 credit as well. Turned out OK... after someone wrongly put the kabosh on the original credit. 

0 Likes