Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon added on protection insurance of $22 a month I did not want or ask for
Jackie6227

I bought a new iphone 11 last month after my iphone 7 finally died.

I noticed on my auto pay they had added the extra fee. I called and told Verizon I did NOT sign up for this insurance as I dont lose my phone and have never had this in the 25 years with them. I also have a budget and can not afford that.

I googled this and found out so many other people have this same problem and there  is a class action suit against Verizon.

The gentleman on the phone wasnvery helpful and removed this . He also said they would contact the store as well. 
It seems to me like this is something that is common and maybe people dont check their bill like I do.
Although I am happy they refunded me , I am very Dissappointed in Verizon for having such bad business practices.

Re: Verizon added on protection insurance of $22 a month I did not want or ask for
9wood

Proberly happens with other companies people don't always scrutinize there bills so some may never realize

0 Likes
Re: Verizon added on protection insurance of $22 a month I did not want or ask for
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Getting the help you need and deserve is a must and we are here to assist you. Please meet us in a Private note for assistance. We will stand by.

0 Likes