Adding email address to Just Kids trusted contact
Heather0711
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughter has the Just Kids plan, I have Smart Family app to control her contacts & usage.  She has many friends that do not have cell phone plans yet & only have email addressses to use their phones with over wifi.  The Just Kids plan allows 20 contacts & I put them in with the Smart Family app.  The app only allows telephone numbers & will not allow me to put in email addresses of her friends that do not have phone numbers.  How can I get those email addresses put in on the APP for trusted contacts? I do not want to go through Settings>Messages>iMessage, since that is already active on her phone.  

Re: Adding email address to Just Kids trusted contact
Kreitzer702001

I found a work around. Add the contact to their contact list (name and email)on their phone. Scroll to the bottom of the contact (on their phone) and select “unblock this caller”. This will allow the FaceTime/FaceTime Audio to come through. 

0 Likes
Re: Adding email address to Just Kids trusted contact
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes