Adding more than 20 trusted contacts to Just Kids
johnko929
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Just Kids plan for my two children.  It limits them to 20 trusted contacts.  I'm finding this limitation is inadequate and I would like for them to have additional contacts.  I hesitate to switch plans because I want to retain the location tracking features.  What are my options?

Re: Adding more than 20 trusted contacts to Just Kids
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, johnko929! We know having a limited number of contacts can be a bit of a bother and the location tracking features and limits to their usage can be quite a benefit. You can upgrade them to a regular plan and also add the Smart Family feature to keep those benefits if you wish. Have you tried to see how that would affect your monthly price?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Pirplehaze
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is done by Verizon for the express reason to make more money off of you by forcing you to upgrade your children's plans.  They don't care about their customers needs.

JJ210

Is it possible to have more trusted contacts without paying more for a new plan plus add-on?

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes