Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
App used or no? - Smart Family
niksin

When I view app usage it says “messaging” -Gmail- then I hit manage and it brings me things like kik/viber/message+ 

Does this indicate these apps WERE used or they are just common apps to block? 

why does it not give you detail on web searches etc? 

I thought that was the point? I want to know if my kid is googling inappropriate things- not that he went to google. 

0 Likes
Re: App used or no? - Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Niksin, we want you to love and understand all the perks of SmartFamily.

The Web & App Activity section of Verizon Smart Family helps you better understand how your child is spending their time online on their device.

You'll be given a graph that shows:

• General categories of content and a ratio for how much your child engages in each category
  • A breakdown of which websites and apps they used within those categories

Note: Children receive a text message (or push notification on Verizon Android tablets) telling them that their web and app activity is being monitored. Parents should ensure that Smart Family notifications are enabled in the device settings for Android tablets.

For more information, you may review this link:  https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/  

-TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes