Better detail on data usage
KIRFRA90

I use the My Verizon and can see categories of data used by each phone, but would like more detailed information.  For instance currently one phone is over 60% of our 10Gig data plan, but says I don't use data only wifi.  I can only see categories used like web and apps and the next level is things like Technology or Lifestyle and Interests.  This really does not help to find out what is using the data.  Is there some way to get to application specific (like twitter, facetime, snapchat...) data usage so we can help that user to know how to avoid high usage?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Better detail on data usage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by that line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Android, Windows and iPhone devices have their own data counter which provides much more detailed information on the usage. The Android and Windows devices can be setup to automatically reset the counter on the billing cycle. The iPhone has to reset manually each month for an accurate reading.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

KIRFRA90

Thanks, but the offending phone/user is away at school so I don't have the ability to check it on the phone.  It is iPhone by the way.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could subscribe to the Family Base feature to restrict the amount of data used by that line.

0 Likes