Block a number
musicbum

There's a number I want to block from calling/texting me and I can't seem to get it to go through. I go to the Call & Message Blocking portion of the website on my account and enter in the number, it says its processing and then a couple of seconds later a box pops up that says, "We were unable to complete your requested change at this time. Please try again later." I really need this number blocked and am getting frustrated that this message is constantly popping up. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Block a number
musicbum

Anyone? I've been trying for over two weeks to get this number blocked and have been getting the same "Try Again" message each and every time.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Call customer service - 800-922-0204 or *611 from your handset, and they can block it for you.
0 Likes
musicbum

Thank-You very much. Any ideas why the website is giving me constant issues? Seems odd to me.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you would like to block a number, adding it through the website should be an option for you.  It sounds like there may have been maintenance being performed on the site during the time of your request.  Adding a number to be blocked also requires a free Call & Messaging Blocking feature to be activated on your account. 

Were you able to get the number added? Have you tried adding in any number since? Let me know if I can help further. If you still need to add in the number, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

0 Likes
musicbum

I tried it shortly after my last post and it started working again! I was able to successfully add the number! Thanks for your help! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes