Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blocking WiFi on an iphone 6?
spalmer0105

I subscribed to the FamilyBase to limit my daughters nighttime usage on her phone on school nights. The only problem I have now is that she is able to access a WiFi signal and continue to go on websites and social media. Is there anyway to temporarily block her WiFi signal ability as well?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking WiFi on an iphone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

spalmer0105, kids nowadays know exactly all the work arounds for using their phones. I must admit, even as an adult, I'm very addicted to my device no matter what time of day it is. Because the issue is Wi-Fi related, this is not something we can help with as the device she has provides the option to use it via Wi-Fi. Aside from what Verizon Wireless can offer, you do have the option to change your Wi-Fi password so that your daughter cannot connect. 
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes