Blocking a Number
concerned_momof3

There's a number I want to block from calling/texting my son and I can't seem to get it blocked. I go to the familybase manage accounts page and block the number, everything seems to save ok. But this call is still coming through to my 15 year old's phone up to 10 times a day! It's getting out of control. I've filed a complaint about the number but really just want it blocked. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking a Number
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Is he getting harassing calls? Or some little girl calling him?

0 Likes
prettyinpink

I am also having that issueSmiley Sad  would like to know if this issue can get fixed!

Personal Information removed as required by the

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! That's definitely a concern concerned_momof3. You should definitely have the option to block the number and for this work. I apologize for the problems. What device model does your son have? Do you know what device model the other person (the one you want to block ) has?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
USMC_Veteran
Enthusiast - Level 3

There isn't a lot you can really do outside asking that person to stop calling/texting and telling them you will call the police or changing your son's number; however if you call in to Verizon Tech Support (#8899 from your Verizon cell phone) we can add a calling block for that number for up to 90 days twice in a year. So maybe that person will give up after 180 days (6 months). Hope that helps

0 Likes