Call and message blocking service
pammeysue

I have already added the number to be blocked on the blocked section.  I have read in a previous post that I also need to have the Call and message blocking service activated.  I have looked everywhere for it but I can't seem to find the spot to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

In case you need to know I have a family plan with three lines one of the lines I have dummied out.  And we use Motorola Droid's on the other two lines.  I hope I didn't leave anything out.  Thanks and have a great evening.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call and message blocking service
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi pammeysue! I can give you instructions as to how to add Call & Messaging blocks to a line of service on your account.

First, please log into your account using the Account Owner's profile at My Verizon Online (www.verizonwireless.com).

Next, scroll down to the area titled "I Want To..." Look for the column named "Plan" In that column, there's a box named "Block Calls & Messages". Click on the box.

A new page will open and you will see 5 boxes into which you can add 10-digit numbers. These numbers will be prevented from both calling and messaging your phone number for a period up to 90 days. After the 90 day period, you can return and re-add the numbers if you wish!

The Call and Messaging block service is free of charge. 

0 Likes