Can I retrieve my family locator history from last week?
Djg330
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to find out if you can restore or some how get my family locator history for last week

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can you retrieve my family locator history from last week
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Djg330 I don't know what I would do without Family Locator, what a great feature. Let's make sure you get the details you need from it. Here is a link with the steps that will take you where you need to go: http://vz.to/29D6ca1

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Djg330 I don't know what I would do without Family Locator, what a great feature. Let's make sure you get the details you need from it. Here is a link with the steps that will take you where you need to go: http://vz.to/29D6ca1

RosanneM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Djg330
Enthusiast - Level 1

that only goes back one week

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your concern Dig330. It will only show you the history for the past week. I apologize for the inconvenience.

JohnB_VZW

0 Likes