Can I use Familybase along side with Safety Mode?
1941Olds

If I sign up for FamilyBase to set data restrictions on the phone lines on our plan, IF a line uses their allotted amount of data, will they still have access through the Safety Mode we have on the plan which gives access to data at lower speeds or will their data be totally off once their allotted data has been reached?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data control - Familybase
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

Safety mode is a great feature, and we want to answer all of your questions regarding it. Family Base can be a real lifesaver as well. When you set data restrictions with Family Base, the data is turned off for that line once the allotted data is reached for that line, including any data at the Safety Mode speed. Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data control - Familybase
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

Safety mode is a great feature, and we want to answer all of your questions regarding it. Family Base can be a real lifesaver as well. When you set data restrictions with Family Base, the data is turned off for that line once the allotted data is reached for that line, including any data at the Safety Mode speed. Please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes