Can an account owner set safeguards and controls without me being able to see and control them?
Cuttiiejaay

I'm account manager, can account owner art safeguards and controls without me being able to see and control them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Viewing and controlling
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We understand wanting to know your options as an account manager cuttiiejaay. I want to be sure we provide you with the information you need. To clarify, can you explain what safeguards and controls you are referring to? You can get answers to many questions about what account managers are able to do here Assign Account Manager FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Viewing and controlling
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

We understand wanting to know your options as an account manager cuttiiejaay. I want to be sure we provide you with the information you need. To clarify, can you explain what safeguards and controls you are referring to? You can get answers to many questions about what account managers are able to do here Assign Account Manager FAQs | Verizon Wireless 

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes