Can my child call certain numbers during the restricted timeframe that I have set. Like mine.
love_elway

I need to know if I can prevent use during the night but still have the phone available to call me after that time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can my child call certain numbers during the restricted timeframe that I have set. Like mine.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

love_elway,

Family Base has many useful features. The time restrictions do not apply to Trusted Contacts. It will also not limit the ability to use WiFi connections.

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can my child call certain numbers during the restricted timeframe that I have set. Like mine.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

love_elway,

Family Base has many useful features. The time restrictions do not apply to Trusted Contacts. It will also not limit the ability to use WiFi connections.

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes