Can’t Sign In
AmandaAA2018

I have never, in 2 years having Smart Family, been able to sign in on the app.  Honestly I wasn’t too worried about it for awhile.  My son is on a Just Kids plan and was able to call/text me without me doing anything and all other controls I felt were necessary were handled from his iPhone.  But now he is a bit older and I want the additional controls I can access through the app and we just got my daughter a just kids plan.  I can log on to myVerizon just fine, but every time I try to log on to the SmartFamily app it tells me my username or password is incorrect.  Anyone have any suggestions to fix this issue?  I have reset my password multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

0 Likes
Re: Can’t Sign In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, you can sign into SmartFamily with your My Verizon username and password. If you need guidance through resetting this, please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
vhancock207
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue.  I can log into the My Verzion app, but not the smart family app.  I'm using the same username/password for both.  The message I see when trying to log in is "The My Verizon ID, phone number or password you entered is incorrect". 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to assist you with your Smart Family app. Are you the Account Owner, or an Account Manager?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
jhnguyen

I am having issues logging into the smart family app even though I can log into the Verizon app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhnguyen  Having full access to your Verizon Smart Family app is important, and I'm sorry you're having problems! Have you used the Verizon Smart Family app in the past? Have you changed your mobile number or device recently? Share details. We are here to help. 

-Evelyn

0 Likes
88michelle

I can't sign in either. I can sign into my Verizon, but I can not sign into the smart family app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know, We are here to help. I will be responding to you in a private not to assist you further.

*Harley

0 Likes
tomguschausky

Exact same problem on my wife's phone. She can sign into My Verizon but her credentials don't work on smart family. We stopped by the store and they were zero help. Thanks a lot Verizon!

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!