Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can’t Sign In
AmandaAA2018

I have never, in 2 years having Smart Family, been able to sign in on the app.  Honestly I wasn’t too worried about it for awhile.  My son is on a Just Kids plan and was able to call/text me without me doing anything and all other controls I felt were necessary were handled from his iPhone.  But now he is a bit older and I want the additional controls I can access through the app and we just got my daughter a just kids plan.  I can log on to myVerizon just fine, but every time I try to log on to the SmartFamily app it tells me my username or password is incorrect.  Anyone have any suggestions to fix this issue?  I have reset my password multiple times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

0 Likes
Re: Can’t Sign In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, you can sign into SmartFamily with your My Verizon username and password. If you need guidance through resetting this, please send us a Private Note.

0 Likes
vhancock207

I'm having the same issue.  I can log into the My Verzion app, but not the smart family app.  I'm using the same username/password for both.  The message I see when trying to log in is "The My Verizon ID, phone number or password you entered is incorrect". 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to assist you with your Smart Family app. Are you the Account Owner, or an Account Manager?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes