Can the My Verizon data widget detect Familybase restrictions?
kenmaples

It appears that the My Verizon data widget is not intelligent enough to look for any per line data restrictions set by FamilyBase. It instead only reports the over all account details.

I have multiple lines each with their own data restrictions. Verizon requires that I pay for the ability to set these, so I expect the reporting applications provided are able to accurately identify these restrictions and their status.

Am I overlooking the option to do this? Does anyone know of a fix or work around for this? Is there a process to officially request this as a feature from Verizon?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data Widget and FamilyBase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kenmaples,

Thanks for using all the resources for managing your data! Currently My Verizon does not monitor your individual data usage limitations, but that is a great idea. I will lift that up to see if something like that can be impletmented into the My Verizon app. This app does not work with Family Base as they are two completely different systems, but it is a great idea to have them work together. Thanks for the feedback!

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Data Widget and FamilyBase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kenmaples,

Thanks for using all the resources for managing your data! Currently My Verizon does not monitor your individual data usage limitations, but that is a great idea. I will lift that up to see if something like that can be impletmented into the My Verizon app. This app does not work with Family Base as they are two completely different systems, but it is a great idea to have them work together. Thanks for the feedback!

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes