Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,218 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Child’s contacts in Smart Family
word2007

Can my child’s contacts be imported into Smart Family?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Child’s contacts in Smart Family
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm more than happy to answer your question, Word2007. With this feature we have what's called a Watchlist, this lets customers monitor a child's interactions with contacts in the child's address book.The Watchlist lets customers monitor a child's interactions with contacts in the child's address book.

CecileC_VZW
0 Likes
ambryant

You had said something about the Watchlist. I put a number on my child's phone under watchlist and it sent him a message telling him that I would get a notification when there was a text or a call to and from that number. How can I monitor my childs phone if they will get a message letting them know that I am watching their line

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They should already know you are monitoring them by having the application on their phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ambryant,

We're glad you reached out to the community for support. Ann154 is correct. Whenever you use your Smart Family service to remotely locate a phone on your account, the user of that device will be notified at that time. This is by design to promote correct use when it comes to devices belonging to adults. I hope this information helps. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the service.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ambryant

The message was sent to my child’s phone letting them know a phone number

was added to the watch list.

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 1:53 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes