Designate a verizon phone as the parent that is not in the same plan as kids phones?
cengelc

I recently purchased 3 Verizon phones for my daughters.  I want to use the family base features and controls on all three of the phones.  My verizon phone, through my employer is obviously not in the same plan.  Can my phone be set up as the parent even though it is not in the same calling plan?  If not how can I set up family base and control all three.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Designate a verizon phone as the parent that is not in the same plan as kids phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cengelc,

Being able to manage your account using familybase is one of the best ways to keep costs low. I have familybase on my accont as well and it helps me monitor the data used on my plan. Here is a link to help with the process http://vz.to/1u1irjd. If you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to message us.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes