Do I Cancel Usage Controls After Adding Family Base?
BoBinVa

If I add Family Base to my plan, do I cancel the separate Usage Controls service I'm currently paying for on three lines on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancel usage controls service after adding Family Base?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BoBinVa, that is an excellent question. No one wants to pay for double features. Once you go ahead and sign up for Family Base, the Usage Controls feature will fall off of the account since they are redundant.You would only pay for the Family Base plan.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cancel usage controls service after adding Family Base?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BoBinVa, that is an excellent question. No one wants to pay for double features. Once you go ahead and sign up for Family Base, the Usage Controls feature will fall off of the account since they are redundant.You would only pay for the Family Base plan.

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes