Does Family Base Plan include specific call blocking?
SassyBeaver

I'm on the family based plan. Does that include blocking phone calls and text messages from specifc numbers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Family Base Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tikibar1,
We appreciate the link!

SassyBeaver,
Help has arrived! We want to make sure you have all the information you need about blocking phone numbers. Tikibar1 provided a helpful link http://vz.to/2iXBoWC about blocking phone numbers. Did that provide you details that you’re inquiring about? You are able to block up to 5 phone numbers. After 90 days the block expires, but you are able to block them again. If this is not what you're inquiring about, can you please provide clarity to your question?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tikibar1,
We appreciate the link!

SassyBeaver,
Help has arrived! We want to make sure you have all the information you need about blocking phone numbers. Tikibar1 provided a helpful link http://vz.to/2iXBoWC about blocking phone numbers. Did that provide you details that you’re inquiring about? You are able to block up to 5 phone numbers. After 90 days the block expires, but you are able to block them again. If this is not what you're inquiring about, can you please provide clarity to your question?

AliciaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes