Droid Turbo Family base companion app won't work
customerservicemakesm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 3 droid turbo phones.  The family base companion works fine on 1. The other 2 will not.  I have rolled back updates and reinstalled numerous times.   Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo Family base companion app won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

customerservicemakesmetired,

Family Base is very important. We want you to be up and running for them. What type of issues are you having with it?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
melongtime
Enthusiast - Level 1

1 Droid Turbo the companion app works fine. The other 2 act like it's not installed even though it is. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Rebooted phones and family base still tells me they need the companion app.

0 Likes
christy333
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, i am having an issue with not being able to check the activity on just one phone in the account.  The name of the phone is flashing up and down the page like 10 times. It wont let me click on all activity.  I had this problem a few days ago too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see why you are concerned. To be clear, are you saying that you have been able to check activity in the past without issue? Are you also using the Droid Turbo? From what I have found, the companion app is not compatible with the Droid Turbo.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
customerservicemakesm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Was able to use it on 1 turbo just fine for a few days. Now it has stopped working. Why preinstall it if it's not compatible

0 Likes