Error Messages
PrincessMommy6

When I set time restrictions and try to add a trusted number, I keep getting error messages. Any idea how to help? 

0 Likes
Re: Error Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PrincessMommy6, oh my, I can see why you reached out for some help. We'll tackle these error messages you're getting together to make sure you can set up the Time Restrictions you need. First, can you share what the error message says? Also, are the other aspects of Smart Family working properly?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
supershuan

I'm having this same issue.  I just downloaded the app and companion app on my sons phone today.  All other filter functions work.  It just won't let me set any restrictions (time, data, calls, etc).  I'm trying to set up time restrictions.  It keeps saying: "An error occurred.  We're having technical problems.  Please try again later."  I tried the app as well as the website but still get the same error message.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes