Family Base Companion
DAMDIC24

Can the notification on my child's phone "VPN is activated by FamilyBase Companion" be hidden?  Currently it shows up at the top as a lock and you can not make it go away.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Companion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to make sure you have the right setup for your needs. What model is your childs device? Did this notification come up as soo nas you statrted the service?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAMDIC24

It is a Samsung S6.  Yes, this notification came up as soon as my child's phone was paired with Family Base.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAMDIC24,

We appreciate you clarifying that for us. Unfortuantely, there is not a way to get rid of that notification on your child's device. It is there for legal reasons.

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes