Family Base Email Alerts
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

There are far too many of these alerts.

I have FB on my niece's device and I want my sister (her mother) to receive these alerts. I cannot, for the life of me, find where to change the email where these alerts go to.

Someone with Family Base please help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Email Alerts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sprmankalel,

We know unwanted alerts can be annoying. Familybase is an awesome application to help control usage on the account. The Familybase alerts can be changed, click here for instructions http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-familybase/#managing-alerts. The alerts are only allowed to go the FamilyBase parent email or mobile number listed in the application. What email address do you have listed on your account? Is your sisters mobile number listed as a Parent line in this application? You would need to change the account email address to your sisters email address for the entire familybase alerts to go to her.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

My sister's number is a parent line. I will not be changing my whole account email address in order for my sister to receive alerts about the child line. That is ridiculous. If there are 2 parent lines then I should be able to indicate 2 email addresses for alerts. Let's get this taken care of so that we have more control over the way we receive alerts.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It has been 2 months and I still have no resolution.

0 Likes