Family Base Galaxy 5s
Sam5084
Enthusiast - Level 1

My sons phone was fine until it updated. I am not happy. I have spent over 5 hours on the Phone or in the store with Verizon to resolve the issue. I was even told that buying a new phone would not guarantee to be compatible. Family base is the main reason and the only reason I went through this carrier. I can't even see the calls or texts on his phone. Verizon deleted the app, tried to put it back on, factory reset the phone, deleted the app on my whole family, reinstalled, and deleting the family base from my plan then resigning back up. I am deciding to switch carriers. Don't sell a program that isn't compatable with your phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Galaxy 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sam5084, we'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I know how important it is to have FamilyBase set up on devices. I do see that the Android Devices that are on OS Marshmallow are not compatible with the FamilyBase Companion Application. But, you should be able to manage and monitor your FamilyBase via MyVerizon: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/family-base/

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes