Family Base Not Collecting Data on iPhone 5s
SidH

We are signed up for Family Base and have been for a few months. We recently upgraded my daughter's phone to an iPhone 5s. Since then, Family Base has not been collecting or reporting usage statistics. When looking at the activity summary for her phone, all we see is a message that states "We're getting Rachel's phone activity now." But the data is never available. My son's phone, an iPhone 5, works properly with Family Base.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base Not Collecting Data on iPhone 5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SidH, We certainly want to make sure your account is updated properly and that you can take advantage of our great familybase feature. Since the upgrade, have you power cycled the device? In addition, something that might fix the issue is if you remove the feature from the line, and put it back on. Our system might still try to recognize the old device rather than the new one. I do apologize about this and we do want to get this fixed. We look forward to getting this fixed for you.

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

kellimomma
Enthusiast - Level 1

Family base is not collecting texting or calling activity on my childrens phone either starting on July 1st all records have not been kept. @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kellimomma, we want to ensure that you continue to have insight and control over how and whom your kids communicate with. Please be advised that actual usage can take up to 48 hours to post to our system since your wireless lines retrieve signal from various wireless towers. As a result, it takes a moment for that data to be transferred our network team. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes