Family Base blocks
DeniseCreger

I blocked restricted numbers yesterday and today I received a restricted call?  When does the block become effective using Family Base?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Family Base blocks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DeniseCreger,  Family base is a great feature that can help you manage your account. If you added restricted call block it should go through right away. Did you power cycle the phone after adding the restriction on the line? Try that and keep us posted.  JohnB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Family Base blocks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DeniseCreger,  Family base is a great feature that can help you manage your account. If you added restricted call block it should go through right away. Did you power cycle the phone after adding the restriction on the line? Try that and keep us posted.  JohnB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes