Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Family Base is too limited!
THEMACLADY

For the money you pay, only blocking 20 calls is ridiculous.

I never give out my cell, had the same number for 20 years and suddenly they are all getting hold of it.

Not sure why, it's on the DNC list.

But why can't we block unlimited numbers for that price? Why isn't there and app that will do it like Text Free does???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base is too limited!
THEMACLADY

Also why is my full name showing as the user on this forum???

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Your name only shows to you, depending on how you have your preferences set.  We see your user name:  THEMACLADY.

THEMACLADY

My new iPhone 7 lets me block calls directly.. so now how do I cancel family base?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Contact Customer Support (*611 from your cell phone or 800-922-0204).  You also may have the ability to cancel it via your My Verizon account.

0 Likes