Family Base not allowing anyone to make phone calls
nrforester8

I just signed up for the Family Base safeguard and it is not allowing me (Parent) to make outgoing phone calls. I have all of the restrictions off. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base not allowing anyone to make phone calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nrforester8, that is very strange. Let’s work together to get this fixed so you can start making phone calls. After you updated the restriction, did you restart your phone? If not, please restart the phone and make a test call. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nrforester8

Thank you for your help, but this does not resolve the problem. The only way for me to make phone calls is it unsubscribe the Famil Base Safeguard. Do you have any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry this continues to happen nrforester8.  We're not giving up. What device do you have? When you log in at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon under My Verizon Home are you listed as account owner?
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

no you are probably in a poor coverage area so it wont work

0 Likes