Family Base trusted contacts does not work!!
Howesitgoin
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughters are not able to call or text me during the time restrictions. I obviously do not want a restriction on calling me. I did not know she needed a ride twice now because she was not able to get ahold of me during restricted hours. I need this fixed asap. How do I know if they could even get through to 911 if they can't call me? I am a computer IT person, so I know the typical things to try. I have my number and a few others on the trusted contacts list. I am the account owner, and I pay the bill. They have had different phones and it has not worked on any of the phones, iphones, android, and non-smart phones.

I need this fixed immediately! One of the main reasons for letting them have a cell phone was for emergencies!

Labels (1)
Re: Family Base trusted contacts does not work!!
TXVerisonUser
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am seeing the same thing.  I am able to call my daughter during the restricted time period but she cannot call me.  This is a serious problem.  Found this out last night when she couldn't call me to come pick her up from the movie.  I am a relatively new Verizon customer, having been with ATT for 15 years.  This was not an issue with ATT.  This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Astucks00

Was there ever a fix for this? Had the same problem when setting up my sons phone. He could not even text trusted contacts during restricted hours.

0 Likes
Abrown71

I know this last post was from 2018 but I cannot find a resolution. 

I set time restrictions through the Family Base and I set up the Trusted Contacts but my daughter's cannot call or text any if the Trusted Contacts......and the Trusted Contacts cannot reach them either.

I do not want to remove the restrictions as there is a reason for them...but there is also a reason to be able to use the phone to reach specific people.

Please Help!

0 Likes