Family Base
Techdefunct

I have one phone that I can't set up data usage less than 1GB and it won't stop it, only alert if over.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Base
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Techdefunct, familybase is a great feature. Are you getting an error message when you are setting it up? What’s the make/model of the device you are using?

ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Family Base
cmoore99

I have family base and can't set data limits on one of the phones on my account. I've been around and around with Verizon about the problem and no one seems to be able to fix it. Is anybody else having this issue?  If I get dinged for an overage this month I'm going to start talking about deceptive trade practices. The phone in question is showing less that 1 GB usage for the month but Verizon says they show the usage as way more than that. The website is not reporting the correct usage on the phone. In addition I'm getting alerts that another phone on the account has reached it's data limit. If you look at what's reported on the website for data usage it's not even close. What gives?

0 Likes