Family Locator Arrival update not available via website.
RSC1

When logged into the Verizon website I am able to locate family members, update profiles, etc. Under the Update section I can set a scheduled update, but the option for setting an arrival/departure update is grayed out. How do I set these type of updates? This was the primary selling point for this service for us.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Locator Arrival update not available via website.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RSC@sm,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the family base app but we will work to get this resolved for you. What kind of phone is being tracked?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Family Locator Arrival update not available via website.
RSC1

Maybe I don't know how to set the updates. From the screen I am not able to click on the button to start the process, for the scheduled updates I am not asked to indicate which family member I want to receive an update on until after I have selected the type of update I want to create.  But to answer your question the phone I am wanting to set an update for is a Galaxy SIII

0 Likes